Wednesday, November 5, 2008

James: Exciting Package

I got an exciting package in the mail today. At the moment i'm in the middle of "crunch", a term I use to describe one of those black weeks where multiple due dates occur. I have little time for paid work, so living on low paychecks mean partial poverty.

While waiting for crappy old technology to render, I sometimes day dream of what I could afford on my credit card that would bring joy if I hadn't gone on a certain adventure.

Thankfully, I have found a solution... and It's a whole lot better than what I could have thought. The Home Time Bell Online Store has some cool, modestly priced, stuff for sale and I'm guessing its only just getting started. And guess what! I have the very first unboxing photos!


The pictures on the website don't
really do the quality of these prints justice. I love getting neat little packages of goodies. Now I can't wait for a future pay cheque so I can get these hung on my new wall and buy a third print so that I have a trilogy. Anyway, I think that's enough of a promo, you get the idea, I reccomend checking it all out.



Plus, If you buy quick, you get a totally rad bonus which is probably worth just as much as the prints themselves. I'm looking forward to seeing more from The Home Time Bell.