Friday, October 24, 2008

James: My Name is Tom

Hi There,

My name is Tom, otherwise known in the other world as James Pontifex. I like to create stuff. I get a lot of people coming to me wondering where all the cool kids hang out, I don't know myself really, so I'm going to create my own place.
While I'm here I would like to promote myself a bit.

I take an interest in most facets of creativity, but I like movies the most. I also like House parties and have recently taken an interest in video games.

I have my own blog called Jimmerish.

At Jimmerish you can watch some of my short films, see some of my photos and follow my moBlog.

I actually don't really like photography that much, but since I can't draw very well, I use it as a tool to help gather ideas sometimes.

I hope other artists will join this blog and introduce themselves a bit like I have done.